Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall pictures

Hello everyone, hope you are having a wonderful fall. With the failing economy I know that it has been one filled with anxiety as well. I started working per diem as a RN and I feel lucky to have my little job.

We enjoyed the fall colors here in NH but I honestly think the fall is more dramatic in NW PA, the hills are so beautiful in Warren. We have a great view from our back porch though and soon we hope the kids will be sled riding back there (not that I am wishing for winter!).

Hallween night was fun because we had company! The first time in the new house, one of my high school best friends Sara came up from Cape Cod with her son and husband. It was so wonderful to catch up on our lives, we hadn't seen eachother in over 10 years. The next day was Patrick's 40th birthday and they helped us celebrate.